Honey Herb Glazed Carrots
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 cup Water
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- Additional fresh thyme for garnish
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Place carrots in a steamer basket and lower steamer basket onto the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure and carefully remove the carrots.
- Drain the liquid from the pot. Add remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine. Add in cooked carrots and stir to coat.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then select the SAUTE function. Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes to desired consistency.
- Serve hot garnished with additional fresh thyme.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!