Herb and Lemon Orzo with Peas
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 400 g dry orzo pasta
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp dried lemon zest
- 200 g green split peas
- 800 ml vegetable stock or water
- Place all the ingredients into the Instant Pot in order.
- Once the stock is added, stir to mix it all together.
- Put the lid on and select High Pressure and program for 5 minutes.
- Allow the steam pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then release any remaining pressure manually.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!