Hearty Minestrone Soup
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 cups dried great Northern beans
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 large carrots peeled and diced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard ribs removed and roughly chopped
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 medium onion peeled and diced
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes including juice 1 can
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley for garnish
- Rinse beans and add to the Instant Pot® with remaining ingredients except parsley. Lock the lid.
- Press the Soup button and cook for the default time of 30 minutes.
- When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid. Ladle into bowls, garnish each bowl with a sprig of parsley, and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!