Halibut with Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 medium avocados peeled pitted, and diced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 medium lime juiced
- 1 tsp salt divided
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 halibut filets 4-ounces each
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, pineapple, tomatoes, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cayenne pepper. Place in the refrigerator while the halibut cooks.
- Season the halibut with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Place 1 cup water in the inner pot of the Instant Pot® and place the steam rack inside. Place the halibut on top of the steam rack. Secure the lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Transfer the halibut filets to plates and top each filet with a portion of the Pineapple Avocado Salsa.
CALORIES: 250 | FAT: 11g | PROTEIN: 23g | SODIUM: 667mg | FIBER: 6g | CARBOHYDRATES: 14g | SUGAR: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!