Garlic Parmesan Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 950 ml Water warmed
- 450 g pasta shells rotini or other short pasta 1 Box
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 240 ml evaporated milk
- 450 g shredded cheddar
- 225 g grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to garnish
- Combine the water, pasta, butter, minced garlic, garlic powder and cayenne in the Instant Pot. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure. If pasta is not completely cooked, use the SAUTE function and cook, stirring occasionally, for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and cheeses, one at a time, stirring between each until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Salt to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!