Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion small, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1 cup half and half warmed
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 cups baby spinach chopped
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When butter is melted, add onion to the pot and saute until soft, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add broth to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add the chicken to the pot, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the chicken to a serving platter.
- Whisk the flour into the half and half until smooth. Stir into the pot along with the parmesan cheese. Cook and stir until thickened, about 3-4 minutes, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Stir in the spinach and adjust seasonings.
- Serve sauce over the chicken, alongside noodles, zucchini zoodles, rice or vegetables.