Frijoles de la Olla
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp dried garlic
- 2 tsp dried Mexican oregano
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3 cups dried pinto beans
- 1.5 L vegetable stock
- 3 large tomatoes chopped
- Add all the ingredients except the chopped tomatoes into the Instant Pot, and stir to ensure beans are covered in the liquid.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook and set the time for 30 minutes.
- When the cooking program is finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes, the quick release any remaining pressure.
- Serve in a bowl topped with chopped tomatoes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!