Fragrant Fish Curry
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
For dump bag (to make ahead and freeze)
- 600 g of skinless boneless haddock or cod fillets cut into big chunks
- 155 g frozen diced onions
- 2 tsp frozen diced garlic
- 1 tsp frozen diced ginger
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- 130 g frozen peas
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
On day of cooking
- 120 ml fish stock
- Corn flour, for thickening
- As this is a dump bag recipe simply put all ingredients ( except the fish stock) into your labelled reusable freezer bag and freeze flat. This can be placed in the freezer now.
Ready to Cook
- When you are ready to cook your dump bag simply defrost in the fridge the night before, or cook from frozen but add an extra minute or two to the cooking time.
- Add all ingredients plus ½ cup ( 120ml) of fish stock to your slow cooker and cook on low pressure for 3 minutes and then release naturally.
- If you want to thicken up the curry you can do this by adding 1 teaspoon cornflour to a little water and making a paste. Pour this into the hot curry and this should thicken up the sauce.
- This curry is best served with some basmati rice, mango chutney and some poppadum’s… yum!
- ‘Zhuzh’ this up with some fresh chilli!
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor: Recipe by @thebatchlady
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!