- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 cup Water
- 1 oz taco seasoning 1 packet
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb cod fillets
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp full-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- Pour water into Instant Pot® and add trivet.
- In a small bowl, mix together taco seasoning and oil. Brush taco seasoning on cod. Place seasoned cod on trivet.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 5 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick release pressure and then unlock lid and remove it. Remove cod.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, sriracha, garlic powder, and cumin.
- Serve cod on tortillas topped with sauce and cabbage.
PER SERVING CALORIES: 407 | FAT: 22g | PROTEIN: 24g | SODIUM: 745mg FIBER: 5g | CARBOHYDRATES: 30g | SUGAR: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!