Egg & Cheese Muffins
You can introduce egg to your baby’s diet between 4 and 6 months if he or she is tolerating fruit vegetables; fats and simple proteins. Egg allergies are not uncommon in babies so keep an eye on your baby and watch for reactions such as a rash around the mouth or swelling. Age: 23 weeks+
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp grated cheese
- Place the trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot inner pot and add 1 cup of water
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and milk together and pour into a silicon cupcake case, then top with the cheese
- Cover the egg case with foil and place it on the trivet and close the lid
- Start the Instant Pot by pressing “Steam” and set the timer to 8 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to do a natural release and open the lid.
- Use a fork to remove the muffin from the case, break up the muffin into bite size chunks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!