Easy Beef Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 large onion diced about 1 cup
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless beef sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles
- 2 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or water
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 10 1/2 ounces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Layer the onion, beef, paprika, garlic powder and noodles in an Instant Pot. Pour the broth and Worcestershire over the noodles and spoon the soup on top (the order is important, so don't stir until after the cooking is done).
- Lock the lid and close the pressure release valve. Pressure cook on High pressure, setting the timer to 8 minutes (timer will begin counting down once pressure is reached- it takes about 15 minutes). When done, press Cancel and use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- Stir in the sour cream and let stand for 5 minutes uncovered. Season to taste and sprinkle with the parsley before serving.
Nutrition Values Per Serving : Calories 300, Total fat 9.5 g, Saturated fat 3.2 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Sodium 707 mg, Total carbohydrate 25.8 g, Dietary fiber 1.8 g, Protein 26.3 g, Vitamin A 38 %DV, Vitamin C 4 %DV, Calcium 3 %DV, Iron 9 %DV