- Vortex Plus Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp / Pro Crisp
- 6-8 Fresh Strawberries
- Slice the Strawberries into 1/8th inch thickness and arrange them in the air fryer basket (without touching each other).
- Select DEHYDRATE and program to 58°C for 3 hours. Touch Start.
- Check in between at every hour for doneness. The strawberries will be dehydrated between 2.5 hours - 3 hours depending upon the thickness of the sliced strawberries.
- Store the dehydrated strawberries in an airtight container.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor:Recipe by: @sandhyaskitchen