Dan Dan Noodles
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 tbsp peanut oil or sesame
- 450 g lean pork mince
- 6 spring onions trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and minced (1 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 60 g tahini
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 450 ml chicken broth
- 225 g dried spaghetti broken in half
- Press SAUTE and heat the oil for 1 minute.
- Crumble in the pork mince and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring often to break up any clumps.
- Stir in the spring onions, sriracha, garlic and ginger, and cook for a couple minutes until aromatic.
- Add the tahini, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, water, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring well until the tahini is uniform in the mixture.
- Add the broth, give it one last stir and then turn off the saute function.
- Add the spaghetti, and submerge into the sauce without them touching the bottom of the insert then place the lid on the Instant Pot.
- Select PRESSURE COOK on high for 6 minutes, followed by quick pressure release.
- Stir well before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!