Crustless Meat-lovers Quiche
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 150 g sausage meat crumbled
- 2 tbsp oil
- 250 ml water
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 125 ml milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 80 g ham diced
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 250 g grated cheese
- Select sauté on the Instant pot and add the oil.
- Once hot, add the sausage meat and bacon and sauté until cooked and brown then set the one side. Then deglaze the base of the inner pot.
- In a deep ceramic dish (18cm for 5.7L cooker, or 20cm for 8L cooker) whisk the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked bacon, sausage meat, ham, spring onions and cheese, then stir to combine.
- Put the metal trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add the water.
- Loosely cover the dish with foil, and carefully lower on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook and set the time for 30 minutes.
- When the cooking program has finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and carefully lift out the dish out and remove the foil.
Optional: Sprinkle the top of the quiche with additional cheese and place under a grill until melted and lightly browned – If you are using Duo Crisp, then you can use the Air Fry function with your Air Fryer lid!