Crunchy Chickpea, Red Onion & Rocket Sweet Potato
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 sweet potato
- ¼ red onion
- ½ lime juiced
- 60 ml plain yogurt
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp taco spice
- Rocket for garnish
- Salt pepper and oil as needed
- Prick the sweet potato with a fork and coat with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the potato into the Vortex Mini, select Bake and set the temperature to 199°C and time to 35 minutes, and press start. (Ignore when prompted to add food, as the potato will already be inside!)
- While the sweet potato cooks, thinly slice the red onion, then squeeze over the lime juice and sprinkle with salt to help them soften faster.
- In one bowl, season the yogurt with salt and pepper and mix. In a second bowl, combine the chickpeas with 1 tbsp oil, taco spice, salt and pepper.
- Once the potato has finished cooking, add the chickpeas into the Vortex Mini with the sweet potato, and select Bake on 199°C for an additional 8 minutes, until the chickpeas are crunchy.
- To serve, smear the yogurt sauce over a plate, then place the sweet potato on top and split open. Add a few spoons of crispy chickpeas (save the remainder for snacking), pickled red onion and scatter some rocket on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!