Crispy Prawn Tacos
Cookalong with Millie Mackintosh
- Vortex Plus Dual Drawer Air Fryer
- 300 g peeled king prawns not raw, not frozen
- 3-4 tbsp flour
- 100 g panko breadcrumbs mixed with 1 tbsp paprika
- 3 tbsp mayo with water mix to create consistence of scrambled egg
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- Spray oil
- Taco/Fajita seasoning mix
- 400 g tin black beans
- 8 Soft taco shells
- Shredded Lettuce, diced avocado, fresh mini tomatoes chopped, salsa, sour cream for serving
- Prepare the prawns, by dipping each one in the flour, then the mayo mix, then the panko breadcrumbs until all evenly coated.
- Place the prawns in to one drawer of the Vortex Dual Drawer Air Fryer.
- Next, slice the red onion, the green pepper and red pepper into strips, spray all with a little oil then and sprinkle with the taco/fajita seasoning mix and cover the veg, and place into drawer 2.
- On the prawn drawer, select Air Fry and set the time for 4-5 minutes and the temperature to 200C.
- On the veg drawer, select Air Fry and set the time for 7 minutes and the temp to 190C. Select Sync Finish so both drawers finish cooking at the same time, press start.
- When the veg drawer prompts to turn food, add the drained black beans.
- Prepare the lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, and once the air fryer finishes, serve up each taco with all the fillings, plus the sour cream and salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!