Creme Egg Brownies
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 65 g plain flour
- 55 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100 g golden caster sugar
- 60 g unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 Cadbury creme eggs
- Grease a 7-inch cake pan with butter on the bottom and all sides. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the plain flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder into a large bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add it to the prepared baking pan and smooth out the top.
- Cut the creme eggs in half and place on top of the brownies.
- Select BAKE on the Vortex Air Fryer, and programme the temperature to 165°C and the time for 14minutes. Allow the air fryer to preheat, and add the cake pan when prompted to Add Food.
- Once the program has finished, place a toothpick into the centre to check it come out mostly clean. If it is still a little gooey, then put the air fryer on for another 2 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool in the pan before cutting into 6 slices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!