- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 400 g frozen cranberries
- 1 tbsp sugar +extra for taste
- Zest & juice of 1 orange
- 20 ml port/red wine
- Place all the ingredients into a stainless steel bowl.
- Pour 250ml of water into the Instant Pot, and place the stainless steel bowl inside on top of the trivet.
- Select Manual High Pressure and set to 3 minutes, followed by 10 minutes Natural Pressure Release.
- Once finished, give it a stir and add extra sugar to taste.
- Store in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!