Cranberry & Orange “Air-Roasted” Salmon
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 500 g piece salmon
- 100 g cranberries either fresh or frozen
- 1 orange
- 1 tsp soy sauce Tamari if gluten free
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- Black pepper
- Cut the orange in half. Juice and zest one half, then carefully remove the skin and pith from the other half and slice it thinly.
- Place the cranberries in a small pan with the orange juice, zest, honey, mixed spice and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the juice becomes a thick and sticky sauce.
- Place the salmon in the shallow dish spoon the cranberries and sauce over the fish evenly.
- Overlap the orange slices down the centre of the salmon then season with pepper.
- Select the Roast function on the Vortex and programme the temperature to 188℃ and time for 14 minutes. Put the tray in once the Vortex has reached temperature.
- When finished, check the salmon is cooked through by carefully cutting the thickest part.
- Serve hot or cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!