Coconut Curry Lentil Chickpea Bowls with Kale
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 150 g red lentils
- 400 g can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion with juices
- 400g g can coconut milk
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 400 g can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 500 g deveined kale finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 100 g roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
- Place all of the ingredients, except the kale, lime juice, and cilantro leaves, in the inner pot and stir to combine well. Secure the lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 8 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Stir in the kale and lime juice. Spoon into bowls and serve topped with cilantro.