Coconut-Blueberry Chia Pudding
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 400 ml full fat coconut milk
- 240 ml water
- 340 g frozen blueberries
- 160 g chia seeds
- 90 g rolled oats
- 160 g pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Fresh berries for garnish optional
- Combine the coconut milk, water, blueberries, chia seeds, oats, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in the inner pot.
- Lock the lid into place. Select Pressure Cook or Manual; set the pressure to High and the time to 3 minutes. After cooking, naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Pour the pudding into individual serving cups and refrigerate until it sets, about 1 hour.
- Serve cold garnished with berries, or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!