Cinnamon & Vanilla Eggy Toast
Who would have thought that this family favorite could be prepared in your Instant Pot for a less-mess option with reduced fat and no frying!Age: 29 weeks+
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 3 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 120ml milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Whisk the egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined
- Slice the bread into strips
- Grease a shallow ovenproof dish with butter then pour in the bread and eggy mixture. Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Turn on the Instant Pot to “High Pressure” and select 30 minutes
- When the timer ends allow the Instant Pot to cool down naturally until the lid unlocks
- Turn on the grill and pop the bread under the grill for a few minutes until crispy and toasted
- Remove the dish and allow to cool, sprinkle with a little more cinnamon if necessary
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!