- Vortex Air Fryer
- Shop bought margarita pizza or make your own base and add cheese & tomato puree
- Cranberry sauce
- Turkey breast
- Pigs in Blankets
- If using a frozen shop bought pizza, let this defrost for a 1-2hours, or if making your own pizza dough then prepare this and add the tomato puree and grate cheese.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top of the cheese & tomato.
- Chop up the turkey breast, pigs in blankets and stuffing and scatter over the pizza.
- Select the Air Fry setting on the Vortex and programme the temperature to 171℃ and the time for 8 minutes, ignoring when the machine beeps to 'turn food' and just let it continue until time has finished.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!