Chorizo Mac & Cheese
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 500 g Macaroni
- 600 ml Chicken stock
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 200 g Diced Chorizo
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 150 g Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 150 g Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 50 ml Milk optional
- Put the uncooked macaroni, chicken stock, butter, diced chorizo, garlic powder, mustard powder, chilli flakes, salt and pepper in your Instant Pot.
- Mix this round with a spatula to ensure everything is well combined.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook on high for 4 minutes.
- When the pot is finished, perform a quick pressure release
- If you like a creamier texture, add the milk at this point.
- Add the cheese to the pot in two halves, stirring to melt fully in between.
- Plate up and enjoy!
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor: Recipe by: @millenial_menu_
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!