Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 150 g digestive biscuits
- 40 g melted butter
- 560 g full fat cream cheese
- 150 g soft brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g dark chocolate melted
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Crush the digestive biscuits then mix well with the melted butter.
- Transfer biscuit mix to the cake pan and press down into the base and up the sides then store in the fridge.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs, and cocoa powder When smooth, fold in the melted dark chocolate.
- Take cake pan out of fridge and pour the chocolate cream cheese filling on top. Cover the cake pan with foil.
- Add 250ml water into inner pot, then place the covered cake pan inside on top of the trivet and secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook and set the time for 40 minutes and press start.
- When the cooking program has finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the cheesecake from the inner pot and leave to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, top with raspberries and a dusting of icing sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!