Chocolate Praline Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- Butter for greasing
- 200 g digestives crushed
- 60 g butter melted
- 450 g cream cheese softened
- 160 g sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 80 g creamy almond butter
- 120 ml double cream
- 120 g chocolate finely chopped
- 50 g almonds chopped
- Grease a 16cm wide cake pan with butter.
- Mix crushed biscuits with the melted butter in a bowl.
- Pour into the prepared cake pan and press firmly on the bottom and slightly up the sides, then place in the fridge to set.
- Make the cheesecake filling by beating the cream cheese with a hand mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each one to incorporate completely.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture in half in 2 separate bowls. In one bowl, add the almond butter to the mixture and stir until combined.
- In the other bowl, fold in 40g of the chopped chocolate.
- Remove the crust from the fridge. Pour the chocolate chunk cream cheese filling into the crust and spread carefully.
- Top with the almond butter cream cheese filling and spread this layer too.
- Add 500ml water into the inner pot and place the cheesecake inside on top of a trivet.
- Secure the lid, and select Pressure Cook in ‘High’ and program for 22 minutes.
- When the program has finished, allow the pressure to release naturally 15 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- When the valve drops, remove the lid, and carefully remove the cake pan from the inner pot.
- Use a paper towel to remove any water off the top of the cake, and then refrigerate the cheesecake at least 8 hours.
- To make the topping, heat the double cream in a saucepan and bring it to a slow boil whisking occasionally.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and add the remaining chopped chocolate.
- Leave for a few minutes until the chocolate begins to melt, then whisk until smooth and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and pour the chocolate cream into the centre and spread over the top and down the sides, then top with the chopped almonds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!