Chinese Steamed Fish
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 fresh fish gutted and scale
- Slices of spring onion
- Slices of ginger
- Premium soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Once your fish is clean, scaled and gutted, slice little dashes across the fish and place on a plate
- Place ginger and spring onions on top and inside the fish
- Add 250ml water to the inner pot, then place the trivet inside with the fish on a small plate on top
- Secure the lid, change the steam release to venting and Select Steam, setting the time for 10 minutes,
- Once your fish is ready, take it out and drizzle soy sauce over the top and season with more spring onion.
- Prepare some oil by cooking in a pan until it’s boiling hot! Pour the hot oil over the fish and listen to the sizzle
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor:Recipe by @gobbleandsipuk
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!