- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 200 g dried chickpeas soaked before cooking
- 750 ml Water
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 10 pitted black olives halved
- 1 cucumber cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander finely chopped
- 50 g feta cheese crumbled
- In a large bowl, cover the chickpeas with 2 to 3 inches of cold water. Soak at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight. Drain and rinse.
- When ready to cook, pour the water into the inner pot and add the chickpeas and secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook and set the the time to 15 minutes. When the cooking program has finished, let the pressure release naturally. Unlock and remove the lid and drain the beans.
- Meanwhile prepare the dressing. In a small jar or bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper and whisk thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, onion, cherry tomatoes, olives, cucumber, bell pepper, and coriander. Add the dressing and toss.
- Top with the feta and serve cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!