Chicken Rice Soup
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 225 g boneless chicken breasts skinless chicken breasts
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 110 g long grain white rice uncooked
- 900 ml chicken stock
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the carrot, celery, chicken, rice and stock to the inner pot.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook on High pressure and set the time for 5 minutes
- When the cooking program has finished, quick release the pressure and open the lid
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred with two forks then return to the pot and stit the chicken in.
- Season to taste and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!