Chicken & Noodle Autumn Soup
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 large sticks of celery chopped
- 1 leek chopped
- 1 L chicken stock
- 2 tsp minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Fresh coriander chopped
- Sea salt
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 2 dried noodle nests
- Garlic croutons to serve
- Place all the ingredients except the noodles and croutons into the Instant Pot in the order listed.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook High for 35 minutes. Once the time is up, perform a quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and take the 2 chicken breasts out of the pot and shred them with forks, then place the shredded chicken back into the pot with the dried noodle nests.
- Give it a stir and allow the heat from the soup to soften the noodles.
- Once the noodles are ready, serve into bowls and top with more coriander and the garlic croutons.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!