Chicken Corn Chowder
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 350 g potatoes cut into 1/2 inch
- 200 g chopped carrots
- 200 g chopped celery
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 500 g boneless chicken breasts
- 500 g frozen corn
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 60 ml Lemon & Herb Sauce shop bought
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp Water
- 250 ml double cream
- Select Sauté on the Instant Pot and add oil to pot. heat 2 min.
- Once hot, add the potatoes and cook, stirring for 1 minutes.
- Then add the carrots, celery, onions and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken, corn, chicken stock, sauce, pepper and nutmeg and give everything a stir, deglazing the base of the inner pot.
- Press cancel and secure the lid, then select Pressure Cook and set the time for 8 minutes.
- When the cooking program finishes, perform a Quick Pressure Release then remove the steam.
- Remove the chicken from pot; place on plate and shred using 2 forks.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and water until blended, then add to pot along with the cream and shredded chicken; mix well.
- Press cancel and select Sauté again, and sauté until the chowder is thickened and heated through, stirring constantly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!