Chia Berry Crepes
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup Water plus 1 tbsp of water
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar divided
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 4 premade crepes
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Place the berries, 1/2 cup of the water, and the chia seeds in the Instant Pot. Seal the lid, close the valve, and set the Pressure Cook button to 1 minute.
- Use a quick pressure release. When the valve drops, carefully remove the lid.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining 1 tbsp of water and the cornstarch. Stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Press the Cancel button and set to Sauté. Stir the cornflour mixture into the berries. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute, or until thickened slightly.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in 2 tbsp of the powdered sugar and the almond extract. Place the berry mixture in a medium bowl and let stand for 15 minutes to cool slightly.
- Spoon equal amounts of the berry mixture down the centre of each crepe. Fold the ends over to overlap slightly.
- Spoon the remaining 1 tbsp of powdered sugar into a fine mesh sieve and sprinkle evenly over each crepe.
- Top each crepe with an equal amount of the yogurt. Serve warm or chilled, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!