Cheese, Ham & Pea Risotto
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 400 g risotto rice
- 700 ml vegetable stock
- 125 g frozen peas
- 225 g ham hock shredded (or shredded cooked gammon)
- 2 tsp English mustard
- 3 tbsp mascarpone
- 100 g mature cheddar grated, plus extra to serve
- 70 g bag pea shoots optional
- Select Sauté and add the oil, onion and garlic.
- Once transparent, add the rice and stir well.
- Pour the stock into the pot, and set to High Pressure for 6minutes, followed by quick pressure release.
- Stir in peas, ham, mustard and cheeses until creamy and the peas are cooked through.
Serve with pea shoots over
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!