Char Sui Pork Ribs
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 rack pork ribs
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chinese 5 spice
- Mix together the marinade ingredients until well combined and marinate the rack of ribs for 15 minutes as a minimum. You can leave them overnight if you have time.
- Place the steam rack in the instant pot and 250ml water to the bottom to prevent the pot from overheating.
- Place the ribs on top of the steam rack and coat in half of the marinade. Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook for 35 minutes.
- Once finished, quick release the pressure and open the pot and remove the ribs should be nicely cooked so take them out on a plate., and put to one side.
- Take the steam rack out of the instant pot and select cancel, then choose Saute.
- Add the remaining half of the marinade and simmer to reduce into a sticky sauce.
- Once reduced, coat the ribs in the sticky sauce and serve.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor Recipe by: @bigmood.lovefood