- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 small head cauliflower 500-600g
- 1/2 cup raw cashews - 70g soak in warm water for 15 minutes
- 400 ml unsweetened coconut milk 13.5 ounces
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic minced
- 1 small green chili minced optional
- 1/2 can chop or diced tomatoes- 200g
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin and coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Coriander to garnish
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets and thoroughly wash it under running water.
- Leave it aside for 10-15 minutes to drain the excess water.
- Select saute mode on the Instant pot panel.
- Heat oil in the inner pot, add onion, ginger garlic, and chilli.
- Fry this mixture until light brown.
- Add crushed tomatoes and keep cooking the mixture further.
- Once the raw smell of tomatoes goes away, add all the spices powders and salt.
- After a minute or so add drained cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Cancel the saute mode, cover the pot with the lid.
- Select LOW PRESSURE for 0 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a high-speed blender blend cashew with little water and make a fine puree. Leave it aside.
- Once done, release the pressure straight away.
- Now add cashew puree and coconut milk, mix.
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander and serve hot
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor:Recipe by @jcookingodyssey