Cauliflower and Mango Tacos
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Half a cauliflower
- 1/4 of a Mango
- Hot sauce of your choice
- 4 Mini tortilla wraps
- 1 avocado diced
- 3 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 red onion diced
- Small handful of coriander
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 Lime juiced
- Start by washing and cutting the cauliflower, then marinade your cauliflower with hot sauce of your choice, salt and pepper.
- Once your pieces are covered, place into the Air Fryer. Select Air Fry and set the time for 15 minutes and time to 200C.
- Whilst the cauliflower pieces are cooking, make your guacamole. Throw all the ingredients into a bowl and give it a good mix.
- Next chop up your mango and set to one side.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, remove from the air fryer, and leave to cool for a minute.
- Assemble your tacos, by filling with the cauliflower, mango and the salsa.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor: Recipe by: @meatfreefoodideas
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!