- Instant Pot
- 6 x Free range chicken thighs and drumsticks
- 100 g Free range pancetta
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- 1 glass of white wine - optional
- 1 jar Seggiano Organic Tomato Passata
- 300 g mini Portobello mushrooms
- 15 Seggiano Organic Bella Di Cerignola Olives
- ½ jar of Seggiano Grilled Peppers
- 2 tsp Seggiano Semi-fresh rosemary
- Select sauté on your Instant Pot and add a little bit of oil.
- Add the chicken to the inner pot and brown on all sides, then set aside.
- Then add the pancetta and onion, and continue sauteing until the pancetta is crispy and the onions are caramelised and soft.
- Add the roughly chopped garlic and sauté for 1 more minute making sure the garlic doesn't burn, then add the wine and saute for a further few minutes to cook off the alcohol.
- Add the chicken back to the inner pot with the passata and mushrooms on top.
- Cancel Saute, and select Slow Cook. Set to high and the time for 4 hours.
- When there is 1 hour remaining, add the olives and roughly chopped grilled peppers and slow cook for the final hour.
- Stir through the Semi-fresh rosemary & serve with creamy mashed potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!