Brussels Sprouts With Balsamic Vinegar
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 25 Brussels Sprouts halved lengthwise
- 250 ml Water
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- Pour the water into the inner pot, and place the trivet inside. Place the basket on the trivet. Lock the lid into place. Select Steam, and set the time to 1 minute. Make sure the steam release knob is in the Sealed position.
- Put the brussels sprouts into a steamer basket, then lower onto the trivet.
- Secure the lid and select Steam function, setting the time to 1 minute.
- When the cooking program has finished, perform a quick pressure release then unlock and remove the lid.
- Using tongs, carefully transfer the Brussels Sprouts to a serving plate. Discard the water, and wipe the inner pot dry.
- Select Sauté on the inner pot, and pour in the oil.
- Once hot, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute, then add the Brussels sprouts, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the roasted sesame seeds and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!