Black Bean Burgers
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 400 g can black beans rinsed and drained
- 120 g bread crumbs
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped chilli
- Salt & pepper
- Burger buns and coleslaw for serving
- Using a blender of food processor, add all the burger ingredients and blend until smooth, then shape into 4 burger patties.
- Select Air Fry and 190°C and time to 8 minutes.
- Once the air fryer has preheated, and you are prompted to Add Food, spray the patties with oil then place inside the air fryer basket.
- Flip the patties over when prompted to Turn Food and continue cooking for the rest of the time.
- When the cooking program has finished, serve in buns topped with coleslaw.