- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- Meat/fish/ veg/ pulses of choice
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 veg stock cube
- 200 ml water
- 160 ml tin coconut cream
- Set pot to SAUTE with oil in inner pot.
- Add onion. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except coconut cream and salt.
- Set to PRESSURE for 3 mins if cooked pulses or vegetables only – QPR at the end of cooking.
- Set to PRESSURE for 2/3 mins for fish – QPR at the end of cooking.
- Set to PRESSURE for 7 mins for chicken fillets, or STEW for beef of lamb chunks. Always NPR after cooking meat.
- Stir in coconut cream and check seasoning. Add salt if required.