Base Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 500 g lean diced beef
- 2 onions diced
- 4 potatoes diced
- 3 carrots diced
- 100 g peas
- 400 ml beef stock
- Your favourite herbs and spices adapt to your taste. Mixed herbs, paprika, parsley, they all go really well
- Suet dumplings (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to your inner pot. Lock the lid in.
- Select Pressure Cook and set the time to 25mins. At the end, allow for a natural pressure release.
- When finished, remove lid and press Sauté to thicken the liquid (you could add extra gravy granules)
- Want to add dumplings? Add them at the end. Once your stew has pressure cooked and finished its natural pressure release, place the dumplings on top and put your Instant Pot on Sauté for 15-20 minutes with a glass lid on.