Barbeque Chicken Tacos
- 1 small onion
- 900 g chicken thighs boneless
- 240 ml BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 120 ml chicken stock
- 10 Corn tortillas
- red cabbage shredded
- Lime wedges
- Grate the onion and add the grated onion and its juice to the Instant Pot. Add chicken, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and stock, then stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook, setting the time for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure and press cancel.
- Remove the chicken and shred with 2 forks then return to the inner pot to combine with the juices and onion.
- Select Saute and let the sauce come to a simmer for a few minutes to reduce any excess liquid.
- Divide the chicken amongst the tortillas with shredded red cabbage and serve with lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!