A delicate fruit custard with a smooth texture that allows for the easy introduction of egg.Age: 22 weeks+
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- - Pinch of cinnamon
- Place the trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot inner pot and add 1 cup of water
- Blend the peeled banana, egg yolks, cinnamon and milk until well combined
- Grease small ramekins
- Pour the mixture into individual ramekins and cover each ramekin with aluminium foil
- Place the ramekins on the trivet (you can stack them on top of each each other if needed)
- Close the lid and turn the Instant Pot on by pressing “Steam” and set the timer for 8 minutes.
- When the timer ends, quick release by turning the steam release to the venting position allowing the steam to escape, the valve will then drop and the lid will unlock.
- Leave the custards to cool and set firm