Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 100 g coconut oil room temperature
- 200 g sweetener
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 240 g oat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 medium bananas mashed
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sweetener, and eggs and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and beat again.
- Fold in the mashed banana and chocolate chips until combined.
- Spray a 6 inch Bundt cake pan with cooking oil. Transfer the batter into the pan. Place a paper towel over the top of the pan and then cover with aluminum foil.
- Add 375ml water to the Instant Potand then place a steam rack inside. Place the Bundt pan on the steam rack. Secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook (or Cake) function and adjust the time to 55minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure until float valve drops, then unlock lid.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from pan and slicing to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!