Asian Mushroom Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and spiralised
- 450 g shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 250 ml vegetable broth
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil, honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
- Toss sweet potato and shiitake mushrooms in sauce. Refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
- Pour vegetable broth into Instant Pot®. Add trivet. Lower steamer basket onto trivet and add the sweet potato mixture to the basket, and secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- When the cooking program has finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Remove basket from the Instant Pot® and distribute sweet potatoes and mushrooms evenly among four bowls; pour liquid from the Instant Pot® over bowls and garnish with chopped parsley
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!