Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 oz water chestnuts can drained
- 1 small head bib lettuce
- Press Sauté button on Instant Pot®. Add oil, ground pork, carrots, and green onions to Instant Pot®. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Pour in water and deglaze bottom of pot. Turn Instant Pot® off.
- In a small bowl, mix hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes together. Pour sauce and water chestnuts over pork. Do not stir.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 2 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow pressure to release naturally and then unlock lid and remove it.
- Mix ingredients together. Scoop pork into bib lettuce leaves and serve.
PER SERVING CALORIES: 533 | FAT: 26g | PROTEIN: 30g | SODIUM: 4,642mg FIBER: 6g | CARBOHYDRATES: 45g | SUGAR: 22g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!