Apricot Pineapple Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 chicken thighs
- 100 g apricot pineapple jam
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 250 ml Water
- Select Sauté and add the oil. Add 3 of the chicken thighs to the pot and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining thighs. Press Cancel.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the jam and soy sauce and toss in the thighs until well coated.
- Pour water into the pot and place the wire trivet inside with the thighs on top of trivet.
- Select Pressure Cook and set the time to 20 minutes.
- When the cooking program has finished, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release and remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Remove thighs to a serving plate, and take the trivet out the pot and press Cancel.
- Select Sauté function and let the liquid simmer and thicken for about 5 minutes, whisking frequently. Drizzle thickened sauce over chicken, to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!