Apple Cinnamon Oat Porridge
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 1/2 cups Water divided
- 1 cinnamon stick 1/2 inch
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 apples finely chopped divided
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl that fits inside you Instant Pot, mix together the oats, milk, 2 cups of water, and cinnamon stick.
- Pour the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water into the inner pot, and place the trivet inside.
- Place the bowl of oat/milk mixture on the trivet, and secure the lid.
- Select Pressure Cook on High and set the time to 5 minutes.
- Once the cooking program has finish, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Remove the bowl, and mix the oats thoroughly.
- Stir in the sugar, 1 chopped apple, ground cinnamon, and walnuts.
- Top with the remaining 1 chopped apple and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!