Air Fryer Nutella Strawberry Pastry Tart
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 packet of Shortcrust Pastry
- 4-5 tbsp Nutella
- 1 Tsp Icing Sugar
- Unroll the Shortcrust Pastry. Cut sheet of pastry in 6 rectangles. Score a border around each piece, leaving 1 cm from the edge.
- Select BAKE and program to 350F/180C for 10 minutes. Touch Start.
- When the display indicates Add Food, arrange the pastry without touching each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the air fryer. Allow it to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Spread Nutella on the top, then with sliced strawberries and blackberries.
- Dust with Icing Sugar and serve.
Instant Brands Official Recipe Contributor:Recipe by: @sandhyaskitchen