4 Minute Beef
- Instant Pot Multi Pressure Cooker
- 1-1.5 kg topside of beef
- Water (enough to come to the base of the beef)
- Beef stock cube
- Select Saute and brown the joint on all sides.
- Remove joint, press cancel and deglaze the base of the pot with some water to remove any burnt bits.
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water, until it just about touches the base of the trivet, then crumble the beef stock cube into the water and put the joint on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and select Pressure Cook, and set the time for 4 minutes.
- When the cooking program finished, let the pressure release naturally and leave the beef inside the pot with 'Keep Warm' on for 1 hour for medium rare. (you can leave it in for longer or shorter depending on how you like it cooked.)
- Rest for 30 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!